Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
More good music
  • Old, but anyway

• 16 Replies sorted by
  • Old, and great. Viva la Krautrock! Neu...

• Hurrah :) Krautrock corner :)

• A kind of same gategory with great video

• Always been a fan of Krautrock, but Faust were always the best to my ears, and they're still going strong. Albeit as two bands now using the same name

A bit different, but it is still motorik.

• Good to see some "oldies" having a nostalgia musical blast :) As a music engineer and 90s dance music producer - but undercover 335 owner with AC30 Jenson blues, and now even owning 2 1176s comps from Electric Ladyland, but daily TV mixer, from "that era" of Hendrix's joyous twiddlin - nice to see that the Vitaly + community are pushing the technology on, its nicely diverse - Sound,camera, tech, young and old - pros and amateur and everything between - I find it quite refreshing and heartening - i.e. Mr Ed Lee needing audio fixes - a plethora of very able pros came to his call and helped. A refreshing reality check to us working daily in TV and film, battered by (even now) the bizarre needs for delivery and time constraints for actually making the stuff, without even wondering if the GoPro footage is good enough to broadcast ! Keep up the altruistic work chaps /hats off

• Who said dance music appeared in the 80s :p

• @gh2 - I worked at Electric Ladyland early 80's for a few months - loved it to death. I did my training at Olympic Studios in London. Happy days!

• Thread needs morricone

• Wow, this could turn into an epic thread. Here is a group from Germany doing heavy metal in 1969. You might have heard of them or you might not. This is off their first LP Lucifer's Friend, the title track "Lucifer's Friend". No video.

• @mrbill nice :) bougt a couple of 1176s from there - you've probably twiddled em!

• @stonebat

Oh i just love those old movie songs where someone start to sing or play, and in middle of song huge orchestra come along.

• It's not very old, but it's for all times and for all nations