Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
How to turn auto iso off
  • I am having difficulty locating the option. I looked in the manual and it says "When the [ISO LIMIT SET] of [REC] mode menu (pg 123) is set to anything except [OFF] it is set automatically within the value set in [ISO LIMI SET]. This is on page 90.

I looked on both page 90 and page 123 but I can not find where to turn it off in the camera. Where exactly is the option located in the camera? Thx KeNoah

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I found the option in modes P,A,S and turned it off, but it remains to be in auto iso when shooting in Manual Movie mode- 24p

• @kenoah Did you sort it? Just encountered this when trying Quantum 9b (camera goes into Auto ISO when recording in manual mode, 24P Cinema). Not sure if it's a bug or a setting was mistakenly changed...

• Just saw this in GH2 Hack FAQ, for what it's worth:

Known issues and bugs: When recording video, the LCD will display “Auto” for ISO, no matter the actual ISO setting. This is just cosmetic. Your actual ISO setting is being used.

• Sistercitis thx!