Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good Deal: DAZ Studio Pro, Bryce Pro and Hexagon for FREE

Save you about $830, and this are not trials :-)

http://www.daz3d.com/

daz.jpg
    800 x 401 - 73K
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Excellent find, thanks! :-)

• Best thing is that all products are very useful for filmmaker and not only :-)

3D Modeller looks pretty good and fast to design things.

• Score!

Its been years since I used a program called poser which looks like what daz studio is.

Bryce is a classic program that stemmed from the work of a lot of talented people back in the mid 90's. This was so groundbreaking when it first came out, I am excited to give it another spin.

The most useful one for me is going to be hexagon.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Thanks VK. Gotta download first. Think later ;)

• Want to remind you that this deal is still working in April.

• Man, I remember the first time I saw Kai Krause demonstrate Bryce on a TV show and realized he lived 15 minutes away, back when it was MetaTools. That before MetaTools met Fractal Design and gave birth to MetaCreations. And that was before it started being sold by Corel, etc., etc.

And if memory serves, Daz Studio can trace some of its linneage to Infini-D, Ray Dream Studio and Carrera from the same developer family. Makes me reminisce about my first multi-month renders in the 90s and my first professional design jobs in Sweden and the U.S. (many of which used Ray Dream Studio).

Anyway - check these out. They have a lot of history and have had a lot of town to evolve thanks to their staying power.

• Hey, gotta love the models that Daz makes, I being an avid Poser user myself and had tried DazStudio in it's haydays. I already got Hexagon and Bryce way back from version 4, I may go back to Bryce version 4 'til I can save up on Vue.