Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Vimeo embed is down
  • from the vimeo help page: "...old style embed codes seem to have been broken globally at vimeo."

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Oops.

If temporary work-around is required, use the newer iFrame embed code. It is working for me.

• Thanks. But right at this moment the problem hits me on the viewer side. I can't access content others are posting or have posted. Any search on different forums now leads to blank content. It seems that blogs are surviving it.

• I was wondering what all the blank spaces were about.

• I checked and blogs with embeds in pages from 3 years ago are blanked out to.

• It is because this forum along with others are using the older Flash based embed code. Older blog posts will do too. Vimeo should sort this out it is pretty bad. They can't just drop support for the old code.

If he hasn't already I suggest to @vitaliy_kiselev he puts the new iFrame embed code in his forum software, since that works with the iPad as well.

• It is all working now.

It looks like reason was this thing - http://vimeo.com/new