Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
RC FLYING FPV Glasses Video Viewer instead of viewfinder ?
  • Hi, i wonder if some one have tested using RC FLYING FPV Glasses Video Viewer, instead/for viewfinder ? Any experience ? I have this as an idea to use them as a monitor, but the problem will be getting a composite output from GH2 ... Any Full HD video glasses ?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I have used these for FPV flying and I wouldn't recommend using as a monitor. Especially if you need to move you'll be tripping over everything. The high end ones are pricey and still not as high res as a decent monitor. I use a hdmi to composite converter for sending the video signal to the ground from my RC heli. Not great.

• @yeehaanow thank you, you are right, the movement will be hard, there are some glasses with see-thru or side view ... Still have to wait for better improvement in this area ... What is the type of the HDMI converter you used ?

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180782635884#ht_2375wt_1165

ebay cheapo. Haven't tested it too much so I don't know if it's good.