Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 - ISO's to use and avoid
  • I was looking for a list of "native" ISO's for the GH2 and found a year old discussion on DVX user in which some guy ran tests and reached conclusions, then another guy ran tests and reached different conclusions, then the first guy ran more tests and agreed on some points with the second guy's conclusions, then the discussion veered off the road and started talking about the GH13 and something else, etc.

I'm looking for a list of ISO's to use and/or avoid from someone qualified and experienced. Can any of the GH2 pros in this forum help, or point me to a place with credible conclusions?

My thanks and best regards to all of you!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • How about spend 5 seconds, click on category and ind approapriate topic? Too hard. I know. http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/1280/gh2-iso-noise-bug-at-320-640-and-1250#Item_30

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions