Personal View site logo
Cinema gear deals, direct from factories - Gear deals and Gear deals section. Also check Cameras, lenses, software, gear deals.
PV launched Patreon page - make sure to support us

https://www.patreon.com/personal_view/overview

All your support will go to improve our measurements (including in reviews) ability and help to make even better our exhibitions coverage.

sa3458.jpg
    800 x 534 - 71K
  • 12 Replies sorted by
  • Welcome to a new capitalistic model. Slowly admiring resources from others ventures.

Keeping it real

• @endotoxic please get more specific. I like the idea of Patreon. No advertisement and corporate sponsoring sounds great to me.

• @endotoxic

To your knowledge - PV survived so many years only due to support of our members.

Patreon is best and only options for small donations, plus it allows us to send supporters some useful and interesting things that we have now.

• Great way to support PV.

• I've been here since the beginnings of This forum. I don't.NEED remebers.

It's just we.have the.tools to make it better but use others ones tools. Shure it's a.good.entrance.to.the neo.internet model. What can be done? None.

Now PV is.monetized, and us the information.feeders shovelling information and credibility for your sustained income.

I like.it

Good one.

• And to make.clear I understand site need income,

• @bradneffphoto

Thanks for long term support, Brad.

• @endotoxic

Thanks for understanding.

Try to find $1, time to become part of the team. :-)

• monthly support done.

• I think Patreon has nothing I want to support as a platform. But I think PV is an excellent site and well worth all the support it can get. I am curious why there is no direct donate button in PV? I Don't want to give any of my money to Patreon.

• @RRRilla

Well, you can instead give much more to Paypal :-) We used it also (and I can turn banner for you :-) ).

Read this to understand why Patreon make more sense - https://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/18443/calitalism-patreon-paypal-and-idiots

I think that goal oriented structure (that we learn and will improve much soon) and regular small donations are right way.