Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: San Francisco Home Prices

sa2555.jpg
    800 x 594 - 89K
    sa2556.jpg
    800 x 536 - 95K
    sa2557.jpg
    800 x 590 - 76K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • This whole thing is so insane. I am from San Francisco, and while I have lived abroad for many years (thankfully) I return often enough. If you are in Manhattan, paying 3k+ a month for a studio apartment, you sort of at least feel like you are in the center of one of the busiest cities on Earth, that things are happening. Paying the same to be in an old victorian in what feels like only a few blocks of Urban Center in a laid back city with a beautiful view but dirty streets, decaying services and no clear identity, other than smugness, is just heartbreaking. Not to mention you have one of the most liberal cities in the world with 10,000 people living in the streets and no real help or solution in sight.

• Not to mention you have one of the most liberal cities in the world with 10,000 people living in the streets and no real help or solution in sight.

Just need to use police to put them all into most expensive homes of SF :-)

• VIDEO: "Streets of San Francisco "

( some locals now call it Calcutta West )

An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous concoction of drug needles, garbage, and feces lining the streets of downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed more than 150 blocks, including some of the city’s top tourist destinations, and discovered conditions that are now being compared to some of the worst slums in the world.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

• How people solve price issue

sa2568.jpg
    423 x 510 - 28K
    sa2569.jpg
    314 x 470 - 31K
  • Other places

sa2911.jpg
    800 x 567 - 82K