Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Viewsonic VP3278-8K

The VP2768-4K and VP3278-8K are designed to deliver consistent and precise color reproduction, while providing exceptional performance to ensure incredible image quality for color-critical applications and content. ViewSonic’s VP Series of monitors are the perfect next-generation display solutions for photographers, video content producers and editors, and other users that demand the brilliant and wide color gamut and performance consistency.

The ViewSonic® 8K UHD VP3278-8K monitor is primed to offer users life-like color reproduction with The ViewSonic® VP2768-4K boasts 4K UHD resolution at a 60Hz refresh rate, a wide color gamut and connectivity options including Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type C). The Thunderbolt 3 connection brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40Gbps, delivering the fastest, and most versatile connection to a display, dock or other high-performance devices.

VP3278-8K expected price is $5,200.00 (USD), will be available Q4 2018

sa1440.jpg
    790 x 582 - 53K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • Great, I'll buy a couple for my YouTube cat videos. They'll go well with my Red Monstro VV.

• @roly

I seriously ask you to consider more serious setup for cat videos. Such cheap camera and monitors really do not good to show all beauty of cats.

• Plus, the RED Monstro does not come in pink.

• 8K 60p was barely OK a year ago when Dell released, but after 2018 will become useless as 4K 30Hz is now...

SKIP this monitor and wait for HDMI 2.1 and 8K 120 Hz at a minimum, unless you like brand new obsolete hardware... I'll post another thread about 120 Hz shortly...