Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Mergers: Lensrentals and LensProToGo merge
  • We’re so excited today to announce we’ve joined forces with our friends at LensProToGo. We’ve had a mutual respect and friendship with Paul and the entire LPTG crew since the days when Lensrentals operated out of my spare bedroom. We’re happy to have Paul join the Lensrentals ownership group, and to have the rest of the LPTG team joining our family.

For those of you who have used LensProToGo, you already know how fantastic the folks at LPTG are. Their entire team in Boston is made up of professional photographers & videographers with a passion for helping you achieve your goals.

LensProToGo customers will get access to the largest rental inventory in the country and the advantages that arise from a shipping location located just a few miles from the FedEx SuperHub in Memphis. Lensrentals customers will get access to an even larger staff of experts ready to offer unbiased advice and to help you craft solutions for whatever projects you have coming up.

Both brands will continue to exist and thrive. If you’re a LensProToGo customer, the only differences you’ll notice is a greater choice & availability of equipment, and that your shipment might ship from Lensrentals HQ in Memphis. If you’re a Lensrentals customer, you’ll soon have more options for pickup locations, and you might end up talking about your order with a staff member who has a wicked good New England accent instead of an adorable Southern drawl.

Expect some prices bump, they even warn you

We’ve all seen mergers before where the press release informs everyone about how wonderful it’s going to be for all of their customers and employees. And then a couple of months later, prices go up, service plummets and hundreds of employees are laid off. I assure you this will not be the case with our two relatively small companies. We’re forever committed to providing you with the best experience you have ever received from any company you have ever interacted with.

It’s also important to me that you know that no one at either company will be laid off. We’re very loyal to all of the people who helped us get to where we are. We still have a lot to accomplish with all hands on deck!

As far as I remember it is said with any merger. Yet after shot time and as everyone forgot it the fun begins.