Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Hasselblad lens
  • Does anybody use Hasselblad lens? I've seen m43 to hasselblad adapter at eBay and curious if it's good for gh2.
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • A friend of mine uses one on the 5d, I think that for the gh is overkill. The adapter is huge and the 80mm f2.8 normal lens on the gh is to tele. the 50mm is f4 (the "cheap" ones). Nice lens construction and focus pull but I see no point to translate this to m43. If you get an adapter make shure it has tripod support.
  • I have found a test on YouTube and it looks great. They used 150 tele lens and it looks like 150.
  • @andres, could you post a photo of the rig? I've been wondering about that adapter. The Novoflex HARing and MFT adapter are over $300, which slowed me down some. I have the 60mm f/3.5 Distagon and the 110mm f/2 Planar.
  • I don't have one, but you can search eBay - I saw a couple there
  • I own few hasselblad lenses (50 - 80 - 180), and wonder if anyone of you has news, experiences or tips on using them on gh2-gh3 or on canon 5dmkII.