Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Need GH2 110 mbs & 65mbs Settings advice!!
  • Hello everyone, I'm about to shoot a rap artist tonight out on the streets run and gun style and I also will do some lock down tripod shots. I need to know the best settings for the 110 mbs hack and the 65mbs hack. If 65 mbs is the best way to go please let me know, but I really wanted to push it to 110 mbs and have the time to do it during the night. I also have a canon 5D as a second angle for safety if the GH2 cuts off during recording.

I'm using the SanDisk Extreme Pro 95mbs 16 gig cards, so how many minute will I get recording in 1080 24p? I also have the 30mbs 32 gig cards as well.

I have heard Cinema style is the best to shoot in for music video but I just need the other settings like Smooth and so on.
    I have applied the 65mbs hack (v11) only and now cant seem to find my shutter speed button?
    Please help with any advice,

Thanks so much,

MCG
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • yo cbrandin 44m is perfect for what u r up to..
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions