Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Logarist Color Correction for Premiere Pro
  • Logarist now supports Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements with a free color correction plugin.

Supported Video Applications:

• Premiere Pro
    • Premiere Elements
    • DaVinci Resolve
    • Vegas Pro
    • Final Cut Pro X

Supported Camera Color Spaces:

• BT.709 (standard HD video)
    • Arri Alexa Log C
    • Canon EOS Neutral
    • Canon Log 1–3
    • Fujifilm F-Log
    • GoPro Protune
    • JVC J-Log1
    • Panasonic GH2 Standard
    • Panasonic GH4 Cinelike D
    • Panasonic GH4 V-Log L
    • Panasonic GH5 Cinelike D
    • Panasonic VariCam V-Log
    • Sony Cine1–2
    • Sony HyperGamma 2, 4, 7, and 8
    • Sony S-Log1–3

logarist.com

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • @balazer

Any plans for OFX plugin for Magix stuff?

• Vitaliy, I have no plans to make an OFX plugin. But the VisionColor LUT Plugin is an OFX plugin, if you need a way to load LUTs.

• But the VisionColor LUT Plugin is an OFX plugin, if you need a way to load LUTs.

Well, editors have native way to load LUTs, so no need.

• @balazer First of all, thanks a lot @balazer for all the work creating this tool that looks really interesting. I used to work on FCPX but did my last project (50min) on Premiere with the older version CS6. I would like to try out Logarist and installed it, but it does not show up in the effect window under, Video Effects/Color Correction. Any ideas what could be the problem?

• @gameb, for Premiere Pro versions earlier that CC, you need to use a different plugin folder.

For Premiere Pro CS6 in Windows, during the Logarist installation, specify "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-Ins\CS6\MediaCore" as the plugin folder.

For Premierie Pro CS6 on Macs, after Logarist installation, manually copy /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/Logarist.plugin to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-Ins/CS6/MediaCore/ .

• @balazer Great! Thanks again, that worked perfectly on my Mac.

• @balazer did you use premiere pro SDK for premiere elements? I thought elements did not support plugins.

• @zcream, I used the After Effect SDK, targeting Premiere plugin APIs. Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements are supported.