Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Capitalism: Apple as managers structure
  • Ours, for just 40 factories in China, is 2.7 million a day.” That number surges to 3 million when Apple ramps up production, he adds, and all of these people need to be checked every time they enter and exit the factory.

From https://theoutline.com/post/1766/leaked-recording-inside-apple-s-global-war-on-leakers

So you can view whole known Apple with their designers and developers as small managers structure sitting a top of big workers pyramid.

“I go through a lot of trouble not to talk about what I work on with my wife, with my teenage kids… with my friends, my family,” an employee in one of the videos says. “I’m not telling you that you give up all relationships,” Rice says, “but that you have a built-in relationship monitor that you’re constantly using.”

Regressive capitalist shit structure, yes. Because that they write about is opposite to that makes us human.