Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Gh5 rw2 files color shift in lightroom and camera raw
  • Hi,i'm new here...i did a couple of timelapse tests with the gh5 and it seems that lightroom and camera raw interpretate rw2 files not correctly...in the underexposed areas there is a color shift..sometimes magenta and sometimes blue..it's pretty noticeable when you export the timelapse resulting in colours flicker...if i import those files in faststone or silkpix they don't show colour issue... Anyone have the same issue??

2017-05-27 00.09.34.jpg
    1639 x 1091 - 2M
    2017-05-27 00.08.22.jpg
    1641 x 1092 - 1M
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • Could this be the same issue I've found 4 years ago on my GH3? After increasing exposure, RAW footage showed color flicker on underexposed areas.

Take a look at these videos of mine:

• Yes,it looks like it's the same issue...i've had this issue with the gh4 and it hasn't been solved yet!!! It's a wrong interpretation of adobe products because if you open the same file in faststone or silkpix it hasn't any colour shift... It's time for adobe/panasonic to work together to solve it...gh5 timelapse feature isn't usable if you plan to post processing through adobe softwares because this colour flicker is something that you can't fix!!!!