Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
ronin m, android?
  • So I relized how bad the android app is for the dji assistant to tune it and all that, im tired of having a head ache and im not spending another min, restarting this that and the other ect. So basically that leaves me with using my PC , not doing that at all cuz im not bringing my pc with me every place I go. So I need IOS device to do all this, best option imo is the Iphone 4s for about $50-70 on ebay or a Ipad mini or somthing like that.

thanks for any advice.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • So I need IOS device to do all this, best option imo is the Iphone 4s for about $50-70 on ebay or a Ipad mini or somthing like that.

I think Apple also see refurbished iPhones.

• ok thanks, found a few on craigslist for $20-30 iphone 4s lol, pretty hard to beat that.

• So I got the Ipad Now When I go onto App it says Wrong PW? So I download Ap on Pc reset pw still doesnt work.....