Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD 14-140mm at $650 + Shipping
  • I'm selling the kit lens out of GH2 box that I got today. Never been mounted. Never been used. It's a brand new.

It comes with 14-140, original caps and hood and pouch. Immediate shipping.

I live in DC. Local pick-up is ok.
    20111207-P1000627.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 1M
  • 9 Replies sorted by
  • I have one for Sale too (Brand New)....anybody interested for a local pickup in NJ/NY area?

@stonebat I hope me posting here is ok with you.
  • Not a problem. I posted it in my local craigslist too.
  • I had to try this one. Some people complained about stiff zooming. I just tested out the lens I'm selling. It's buttery smooth zooming all the way out. Has Panasonic improved this lens silently?
  • Mine has always been smooth too
  • Topic cleared.
    Guys, this is marketplace topic.
    So all "it must cost xxx", "no, I also have one" must go to other topics :-)
  • It's sold to me. Haha. Nobody wants it at the price, and I kinda like the lens.

Last night I couldn't help myself mounting the lens. Very nice balance on GH2. Surprisingly smooth zooming. With AFC on, zooming didn't miss a focused target. Very quiet focusing. With GH2's improved NR, photos at ISO 3200 are not great but good enough. The PTool extended usable ISO to 12800. The upcoming 12-35X and 35-100X are enticing but the high price. There seems only little performance difference between 14-140 and 45-175X. Maybe I'm just trying to justify keeping the lens... but it seems cheap enough and good enough for me.

@Tommyboy, I hope you sell yours.
  • @stonebat Thanks man. I'll keep mine as well if I can't sell it for $600. Some people are crazy they want it almost for free ;-)
  • no kidding me. under 600? just keep it man. i feel so much better.
  • @stonebat I'm going to open a new topic since yours says SOLD ;-)