Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US Senate wants the entire USA to be a ”battleground”
  • US Senate wants the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

Occupy Wall Street

In a stunning move that has civil libertarians stuttering with disbelief, the U.S. Senate has just passed a bill that effectively ends the Bill of Rights in America.

Text: Mike Adams | Also watch this video: The US Constitution is gone

[The article's heading re-named on Dec 4, 2011 (01:28 local time SE). The word "declares" was exchanged with "wants"]

The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn’t apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill it essentially says it can apply to Americans ”if we want it to.”
    Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011 National Defense Authorization Act | Amendment details

This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • i seriously cant believe this. seems to be an extension of bushs patriot act, right? whats the source? where can i read the bill?
  • Democracy seems to be improving all other the world :-)

Soon the only question left will be - Do you want to eat? No? Perfect!

• this is anonymous talkin about the same thing

there was another post about it on revleft.com but i couldnt find it.