Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Edelkrone Wing
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • I like it. They demonstrated a similar device with a different orientation but they never released that version of the product. I suppose this is their final version of that product. The size is smaller than the prototype they showed some time ago. I like the new compactness of this version.

• VERY COOL!!! :) I look forward to seeing more on this. I appreciate how compact this is as well.

• For once, I preordered something. This would fit even better with my tiny kit than my current SliderPlus (and it'll hopefully be more durable than the sliderplus).

• I was actually wondering why this NAB video that I shot in 2014 started getting a lot of of interest today when it's been dead for a long time until I started doing some research.

Here's the product page: https://www.edelkrone.com/us/p/187/wing

• It looks very cool and compact, but 16 inches of travel really isn't very far. It doesn't seem terribly useful in most situations.

• They have a new video up:

brief review that I found: