Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Gh4 gimbal advice
  • Im planning on getting a gimbal this year hopefully, Im really interested in the DJI one. What are your guys recommendations? they go for around $1400 on ebay atm. as for lens im not too sure yet what ill be using, I got a 25mm 1.7 and a 14-140mm right now I know weight and size matters so Ima prolly sell one and get a olympus 17mm 1.8 or maybe a rokinon.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Get the Beholder DS1 and enjoy it. If you ask me, it also depends on what and how you're gonna be using it. I have used the DJI before but IMO, the DS1 one is better for what I wanted it for and for what most people will need a gimbal for. Another option is the new cameTV ARGO, it sounds like another good options.

There's a thread on here about the DS1, search for it and look.

• Well what lenses can it hold with the gh4? I want to mount a monitor at some point and a mic so i dont think i can or will want to do that with the beholder, Plus I cant see the LCD is big draw back. If the DJI gimbals are goin for $1400 On ebay. I think ill wait an save up and get one of those they look amazing and Im pretty sure ill have a larger selection of lenses that ill be able to use with the DJI gimbal? Right?