Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
thank heaven for the A camera
  • I've been sick for about 4 months and haven't shot anything for a month. I've lost 63 pounds and a lot of it muscle. Anyway, today I shot a regulatory meeting with my usual setup. A camera locked on the speaker, B camera locked on the board of directors and a shoulder rig to catch the audience and closups. My shoulder rig is light but I found I was shaking so badly it was unusable. I was able to pan the A camera and still get most of what I wanted though. Next one I guess I'll use the monopod with feet unless someone has a better sugguestion.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • If you're unwell and want a maneuverable roaming cam set up (so not just another tripod set up), then a video monopod does seem like the right option for you. There is other options, such as an easyrig, but I doubt that is right for you.

• Or maybe a gimbal.

• The two handed gimbals hurt like hell for more than 5 minutes.