Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
CNC and 3D printing for DSLR/photography
  • Dear guys, my name is Arek and I am GH2 owner. Since I bought my camera over 2 years ago I thought of tell You what am I doing. I am an owner of company specialized in High Resolution 3D Printing (Stereolithography) based in Poland, but a lot of time I spend helping my Dad in his company as 2nd CNC Operators Trainer/Teacher.

What does it mean to You?

It means that we have got 2 CNC machines - newest, few years used lathe and older, but launched few days ago milling machine which we can offer You! We are not typical producing company, because main area of activity is training, but why not to use our capacity. In managing area that kind of production is called MTO - Make To Order. If You have any ideas which we could work with, please let me know. From myself I can say, that we can produce for You cages, clams, rig parts etc but first of all, we need drawings. If anyone would be interested in I can also offer 3D printing but first I need to get 3D model in .stl format.

If You have any questions or quotes let me know in the post or PM!

Would be great to work with You all, because I love to work with hobbyists. I am ex modeler and Poznań University Of Technology graduate - I love to produce stuff ;)

Kind Regards, Arek

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Cool.

To members - Btw if you have some ideas I can help to make 3D model.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters