Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Meet A Real Asshole - Woman Reporter Trips Immigrant
  • We as the human race gotta do better than this. (Story with video below.)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/world/europe/europe-migrant-crisis.html?_r=0

• 16 Replies sorted by
  • Just defending herself?! Ha! Her actions were intentional and calculated, which is plainly shown in the videos. She's also an ultra-right winger, so no surprises here.

There are real jerk-off's living on the planet, and she is definitely one of them.

• @JohnTollwannabe I'm waiting for you to open your arms and your house to about 20 of these migrants. Hungary's been invaded by thousands of refugees and clearly a majority of its people don't want them there.

• And they do not want to stay in Hungary either. So where is the problem? Hungary shoud still act according european contracts.

• @robertGL

That does not excuse this reporter's deplorable, thoughtless actions... or anyone else for that matter.

And Hungary is not being "invaded" as if by some alien horde from outer space. Show some humanity, for godsake! This is a horrible tragedy unfolding before our eyes as nation states are crumbling.

• And they do not want to stay in Hungary either. So where is the problem? Hungary shoud still act according european contracts.

What are "europian contracts"? Did people read them all, and accepted each via voting?

• ----nevermind I vowed not to get into political debates on here----

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I am talking about the Hungarian governement and Primeminister Olban. Yes, he shoud know the european contracts.

• I am talking about the Hungarian governement and Primeminister Olban. Yes, he shoud know the european contracts.

Why he should know and follow contracts (secret ones? as people did not vote for them) if it is against interests of people?

• I think the problem with the current refugee crisis is that Syrian refugees don't look like proper stereotype refugees. I am not saying this politically motivated- it's just the truth.

Many people complian that they have smartphones (specifically touch phones) are well dressed - have good education and know their rights.

This must be very confusing to many people, as the term refugee makes one think about dirt- rags- blood- broken watches (let alone fully charged iPhones) and poor people.

We can't look in rear vision mirror- we need to look forward.

• Many people complaining have never been in a state at war. Otherwise they would know that only the richest finds a way out. Poor people can not buy their way, and traveling by feet with no money is almost pure suicide.

• @alcomposer

I think if you tell them that they are middle class you can get good punch in the eye.

• My point is not to insult refugee- furthest from my point. What I am saying is that these people are not what "we" (not me personally but they are out there) seem to expect (and what many people are mentioning all over the internet and press).

I am sure many refugees have university educations and are only hindered by language and educations not being recognised in new country.

• I am sure many refugees have university educations and are only hindered by language and educations not being recognised in new country.

And I am sure in mostly opposite. Most of such people are strong healthy man going to try very generous payment and subsidies and may be even get some simple job for 50% of that other immigrants from Poland and such are working.

• The dismantling and collapse of Iraq helped bring ISIS to fruition due to the unnecessary and dare I say criminal acts of war by the Bush Administration. However, the crisis in the region is now being fueled by the actions of Russia/Putin with regards to arming Syria (a proxy war with the U.S. if ever there was one), Iran, and Saudi Arabia (among others).

These refugees didn't ask for this catastrophe and shouldn't be treated like dirt.

• @JohnTollwannabe

Can I ask stupid question?

How some imaginative state without any proper administration and without any heavy industry, weapons manufacturing, fuel enrichment, educational sector, etc can fight for something unknown and for so long time?

As if you start to ask similar question many old and current conflicts start to show you real nature, not one the media want you to know.

These refugees didn't ask for this catastrophe and shouldn't be treated like dirt.

Suppose you live in small village in EU. Big amount of people with knifes and weapons, no money and nothing to eat (thanks to your government) come to you, kill few citizens and rape few others, every surviving one just pack necessary things and go. Is it ok?

You can check history that such situation repeated countless time :-) As if you can not stand for your land and resources - you will be thrown out. Such thing as peace and prosperity in the case of big people flows can exist only during fast growth of production (20th century).

This era already passed, and flows of people is not indication of some bad politicians, they are early indication of fundamental issues.

• 100 percent VK