Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Can't download the .zip files for patch vault.. (tearing hair out)
  • I'm positive that I've read about this a long time ago but how on earth do i download the .zip files for patches ( say, from the patch vault?
    Tried on every computer in the house ( all PC with windows XP and 7), sorry for the noob question. Cheers
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Try again when you're logged in.
  • I've tried this so many times...cleared my cache...logged in...pulled out tufts of my thinning hair....can't.... download....settings. AARARARAGAGGAGAG

• if you click on the files, then what happens, Nothing?

• @Christopher @azza_act I've had similar problem. It turned out I needed to get a new gmail adress, fill in the 'Edit My Account' page and click on the link in the confirmation email. The non-gmail adress I used first probably wasn't compatible in some way. I hope this helps.

• @Christopher Try different browser?

• 1) Do other files download ok? 2) Logged in? 3) What happens when you right click on icon? Do you get a popup? 4) What browser are you using (I use Windoze 7 with boot camp on a mac and have no problems with Firefox)? 5) If all else fails, have someone email them to you - they're small!