Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Transition Designer Plugin for Mac
  • I use this forum very often and you helped me a lot. Some of you guys asked me if there will be a Mac-Version of our plug-in and now, here it is.

The TRANSITION DESIGNER, the plug-in for professional transitions, is now a free-of-charge lean version in addition to the Full und Lite Version for Adobe Premiere Pro available with the following features for Mac and PC:

High-quality wipe effect with a lot of adjustable parameters such as angle, transition easing (linear, easy in & out), feathered edge, blur and glow effect. Many of the parameters support keyframes and we also included the powerful time remapping function. All transitions are GPU accelerated for real-time playback!

Get your free version here: bit.ly/accevolution

accevolution_v2_td_example_02.jpg
    394 x 224 - 24K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks @editor. The mac version says it runs on OS 10.9 and 10.10, so here's my realy stupid question, as someone who upgrades late, as to enjoy a stable OS/edit platform...

Will it work on Mac OS 10.8.5? I am still enjoying it on 2 editing machines. Tx!

• Hello and thanks for your question. It should work on 10.8.5 if you don't have a amd graphics card. Best regards, Wolfram

• @editor No AMD cards for me, I have Nvidia cards in both machines. So you are saying it should work on my system: OS 10.8.5 & Premiere Pro CC 2014?
    Great!

• So I hope you enjoy it ;-)