Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Flowmotion v2 very noisy footage pleaese help.
  • Hello,

Recently I hacked my GH2 with Flowmotion 2.0.2. Video quality looks nice, but very noisy. I use Smooth with -2 -2 -2 -2, 14-42 lens, and 400 ISO. I tried using ISO 160 but result is the same..

Recording in Inteligent AUTO - no noise at all at the same place at the same light, whats the problem?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • iso bug? I have never seen it, but, search the forums. I think it happens when the camera comes out of sleep mode. I turned that off on day 1 and maybe that's why I have never had the issue.

• Also look up "digital rain" or "diagonal rain". I have had problems with GOP 3 based hacks (in particular FM) and the way the NLE interprets them. There is no problem with the footage, just interpretation with some NLE (Sony, Adobe, etc.) . Transcode to an intermediate format clears it up.

• Check this out. Lookslike auto has beter result.

250 ISO , but footage is too noisy. MANUAL

AUTO