Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Xiaomi 4K TV - Mi TV 2S

• Samsung SPVA 4K 48" panel
    • 9.9mm only
    • MUIU Android
    • Quad core MStar CPU, 2GB RAM
    • Full HDMI 2.0 support (RGB and YUV 444 at 60fps)
    • $485 bare TV and $645 for TV with sound bar and subwoofer
    sales78.jpg
    800 x 453 - 56K
  • 12 Replies sorted by
  • Are these china only products?

• I think you could order one via taobao intermediaty or on aliexpress.

• Lots of speakers

sales79.jpg
    747 x 372 - 27K
  • They need to make it in a bigger version!

• They need to make it in a bigger version!

With time they will.

For now they make it in most popular size in China (47-55").

• I was thinking of buying this, any drawback? Other than, like, suppose it arrives in 99 pieces?

• @DrDave

Can be Chinese only interface or such :-)

• I think you could order one via taobao

there's a lot of fakes on taobao.

• there's a lot of fakes on taobao.

Well, learn to research sellers for small items, and selling fake Xiaomi 4K new TV, well, never heard about such.

• yes, that's right. sellers have ratings and you can learn which ones have a good history. if someone orders something, they can order through YOU? otherwise, it might be not a good idea to tell people to buy on taobao as it requires a bit of experience.

• if someone orders something, they can order through YOU? otherwise, it might be not a good idea to tell people to buy on taobao as it requires a bit of experience.

Sorry, do not understand. Special firms exist who are intermediary (as many taobao sellers do not ship outside China). They are easy to find and many have good reputation.

• Ok, thanks for clarification. Sorry I didn't know.