Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Buy VK a beer!
  • Hi everyone!

Considering the world wide effort that we have going on here- I thought it would be cool for everyone to post a 'virtual' bear to VK!

Also- VK has been hard at work on the new release- so here is a bit of a 'pre-thank-you'.

To do so - simply donate the price of 1 beer in your area of the world (to PV)- along with the image of your areas best ale! ($5??)

This thread is based on honesty- you could just post a beer and not donate a cent- however there is no point in that!
    So go ahead - and send VK a nice cold drink! Lets see how many posts we can get!!!
    404.jpg
    220 x 360 - 27K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • Funny thing is that I do not drink beer :)
  • Sinebrychoff Porter 7.20%

Pours opaque black color with a nice 1 finger dense tan head with great retention, that reduces to a thin lacing cap that lasts. Thick lacing clings to the glass as well. Aromas of big raisins, chocolate, coffee, molasses, caramel, and roasted malts. Some very nice and balanced aromas here. Taste of big chocolate, roasted malts, coffee, caramel, and dark fruits. Decent amount of bitterness present on the finish with lingering notes of chocolate, molasses, dark fruits, caramel, and coffee. A bit of a metallic taste was present as well, but it did not detract from the overall complexity of this beer. Medium carbonation and medium-full bodied; with a very creamy and smooth mouthfeel. Drinks way too easily, and there is no alcohol noticed other than a slight warming after the finish.
    55.jpg
    131 x 400 - 18K
  • You heard him. No beer guy. Then he must be a vodka guy.

vodka
  • No problem, I by him whatever he wants to drink, I'll take a beer.
    I will also donate for continuing development of the GH2 hack as well as for what we got up to now.