Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Kowa for Bell & Howell 2x Anamorphic lens/adapter in very good condition
  • Selling a Kowa for Bell & Howell 2x anamorphic adapter in very good condition. Just some cosmetic marks on the housing. Glass appears to be near flawless considering its age. Have used this lens on my personal projects for about 4 years now and it's time for it to go as new things have caught my interest. Please see the original ad for pics. The original ad and the lens is in Norway but are willing to send worldwide. Link: http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/annonse?editAd=true&finnkode=60306496

The adapter/lens comes in a vintage leather box with step-rings mounted in front for ND's. Range from 52cm and upwards. There's no front or back cover/lid supplied. I do have a redstan lens-clamp especially made for this lens' back diameter and it will attach to a taking-lens with filter thread of 52 cm. The Redstan is not included but it can if we strike a deal.

See the following link for a glimpse of its potential (shot by me with the actual lens-for-sale):

Several more videos shot with this Kowa on my Vimeo.

Price: $600

PayPal only please. Additional shipping costs depending on buyers location.

Thanks.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Now sold.