Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The American Dream
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • When it seems so obviously crystal clear, maybe there's good chance that we are being mislead.

Consider this one possible scenario. Supreme Master Leader might not need the bankers anymore. Maybe he needs Global Government instead. Then he can print out money without any central bank body... cuz the gov is basically the central bank. Just food for thought.

I'm not saying the video is necessarily fault though. Simply I don't know.
  • One simple answer.
    The bible is like a film script.
    Every thing in there will happen, that will say, THEY make it happen.

My prediction.
    1. cash money will be gone. (just credits).
    2. one government.
    3, one religion.

It will take time before we are there.
    I will not be on earth then, but my kids, well thats a other story.

nwo is a real thing.
    but off-course this is my personal view on the things the way they happen now, in the world around us.

• >cash money will be gone. (just credits).

:-)
    Credits had been invented as solution to long known problem in capitalism.
    But you can't replace money by credits.

>one government.

It is dream of few guys in elites. Won't happen due to human nature.

>one religion.

Same, shit. This goes against human nature.

• i agree, so let hope i am wrong.
    but see whats is happening now.
    we here in the Netherlands never wanted the euro for example, same for France or Germany!
    so we vote against it, but still we have them. they just give it another name without telling the us.

if they want something, the finally will get it.
    i don't no witch way it will go, but the future is not looking so good.

In a very dark corner off my brain.
    i am thinking they will destroy everything, bringing mankind back a 100 years in time.
    and then offering a new start, with a new coin, and a new gouverment.
    i think, most people will accept...........
  • Conspiracy theory

Executive Order 11110 is quite infamous among conspiracy theorists, such as Jim Marrs, author of the 1989 book Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy,[15] who speculate that there is a link between the John F. Kennedy assassination and E.O. 11110 by arguing that the Federal Reserve Board was involved in the murder to protect its power over the monetary policy of the United States.[12] G. Thomas Woodward, in the Congressional Research Service's report for Congress, Money and the Federal Reserve System: Myth and Reality, writes:[16]
    According to author Jim Mars, Executive Order 11110 issued by President Kennedy on June 4, 1963 authorized the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes. Mars further asserts that after President Kennedy's assassination, the order was never carried out.
    The claim is not borne out by the facts. First, E.O. 11110 had nothing to do with United States Notes, and did not affect any section of law referring to them. Second, E.O. 11110 did not anywhere mention any quantity of money; wherever the $4 billion-plus figure came from, it was not E.O. 11110. Third, The President had no authority to issue such an edict. Even utilizing the provisions of the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933, the most the President could issue without statutory authorization was $3 billion.
    The reason for the move was that the President had just signed legislation repealing the Silver Purchase Act. With this repeal, the Treasury Secretary could no longer control the issue of Silver Certificates on his own authority. However, the issuance of certificates could be controlled under the President's authority. Hence, for administrative convenience, President Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110.
    Ironically, the purpose of the order and the legislation was to decrease the circulation of Silver Certificates, with Federal Reserve Notes taking their place.
    To conserve on the silver needs of the Treasury, President Kennedy requested legislation needed to bring the issuance of Silver Certificates to an end and to authorize the Fed to issue small denomination notes (which it could not at that time). The Fed began issuing small denomination notes almost immediately after the legislation was passed. And in October 1964, the Treasury ceased issuing Silver Certificates altogether. If anything, E.O. 11110 enhanced Federal Reserve power and did not in any way reduce it.
    From Wikipedia
  • @mozes
    >1. cash money will be gone. (just credits)
    In the current political and economic system, it is impossible to give up money. Theoretically, the money is keeping in time, the value of our work. As long as energy is completely free, you can not opt out of money.I am not able to understand a system based on credits. The only thought which suggests to me is slavery.
    >one government.
    Something like this could only happen if humanity would have a common interest. The question is what interest? In the present situation arises again, I just one word - slavery.
    >
    >one religion.
    Something like this I'm afraid the most. It sounds like the only right idea. Do you realize that the greatest intolerance results from the certainty that someone is the only fair right? Remember Galileo? Was he right? What he experienced as he said what he thinks?
    >The bible is like a film script.
    Every thing in there will happen, that will say, THEY make it happen.
    The Bible was written by people like us. They had specific knowledge, they had certain goals in life. The image of God in the Bible is not constant, this picture changes as changing human perspective on the world. First, God is a vengeful, jealous, haggling with a man, then begins to love a man begins to forgive. Image of God in the Bible is more human than divine, so I do not know whether describes the true God. As the prophetic guidance in the Bible, you have to remember that they relate to events which occurred prior to their writing. If you are familiar with the realities of 20 years BC to 200 AD you will understand that, for example: St. apocalypse. John talks about specific events and times, known to the author. Unfortunately, very little mysticism.
    Like this: every civilization has its end, we too, but it is not no prophecy, it is simply a historical rule.
  • Its logic what you are telling.
    But in time we will see where its going.

>.it is simply a historical rule,
    if the bible predict it, it will eventually happen..

i need a gh2, i am loosing myself in things i don't want to think about. ;-)
    a few months, and will have enough cash i hope to buy one ....