Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Making of... Shooting SLS AMG Roadster / Italy & Switzerland
  • Rooooaaaarrrrrrr, brumm, brumm!

SLS AMG Roadster shooting
    July 2011

concept & idea: Bruce-B.
    photographer: Uli Heckmann & Philipp Rathmer

cam & edit by pilpop
    music by Preezy & Rahk "Gold"

Equipment:
    GH2 / Nokton 25mm f0.95 / Nokton 50mm f1.2 / Olympus 9-18mm / Panasonic 14-140mm / Nikkor 500mm f8 / Glidetrack

filmed in 24p

Software: Sony Vegas Pro 10
  • 12 Replies sorted by
  • MMMM hasselblad H4D 200MS and Phase One cameras are SEX
  • This is seriously the first time I have EVER seen a car photo shoot without a girl ANYWHERE!
  • @alcomposer... yeah and if I didnt know that those were brothers Id be suspicious of Mercedes new marketing strategy and target audience
  • luckily most people know who they are. haha.

Really well done video. Wonder if the GH2 was hacked?
  • I was wondering the same thing, the last shot looks amazing
  • Who are these brothers?
  • Regardless of who they are... this is the FIRST add I have seen without a girl... maybe I need to check out more adds???
  • Schumacher brothers, Michael and Ralf. I take it you guys don't watch any Formula 1
  • I just thought that they would maybe put a model in the background, somewhere? Or maybe its because they are normally behind the wheel of multi million dollar F1 cars- so most of the time when they were laughing in the video looked like: "Oh really? You call this a car? Does it do 300?- Where is my headset?"
  • Another making of by me

• Very stylized pilpop! Great job on both!
  • Gorgeous! Is this nostalgic mode or what? And what settings, please? Do you over expose and bring it down in post or try to get the perfect exposure and colour in camera? Do you use any HMI or just shiny boards? Once again- beautiful work. And this is a stock GH2, right, like your older work on Vimeo?