Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for ( Nikon Mount )
  • Hello,

I have a Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Nikon mount for sale. The lens is just over a month old, only mounted on the camera 3 times. I decided to sell my pocket camera setup to fund my editing station, and so this lens is now for sale. It is in perfect condition. Comes with Original Box, paperwork, hood, and case. I'd rate it as a 10, pre-owned but looks as new.

I'm asking 680.00 usd shipped with in the USA.

700.00 usd shipped to Canada

Paypal accepted. Will supply tracking number at shipment.

I have a brand new Nikon to MFT Metabones adapter also for 60.00

lens1.jpg
    480 x 640 - 174K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • Price drop...

660.00 shipped with in the USA 700.00 shipped internationally

• I have the sigma 35mm f1.4 EF mount art lens - it's my favorite lens (Over all my Canon L Glass) and if this lens was a Canon mount I would buy it in a heart beat, this is a good deal. The only problem I had with the canon lens is the 18-35mm f/1.8 is an EF-S Mount and had to much vignette in the full frame cameras. I shoot mainly full-frame and I have one 7D (Want to upgrade to the 7D Mii).

Anyways to any Nikon users this is a great deal, and a great lens - I really recommend it! BTW Sigma does back focusing in the lens - not in the camera, so that means you can have multiple lenses that are perfect for 1 body as opposed to having 1 body that's good for 1 lens.

• Lens has been SOLD

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions