Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
My GH2 Checklist -Please feel free to use it :)-
  • I created a checklist to keep me from making mistakes when setting up my GH2 for production. Some of these things are "No-Brainer" things and I realize its a bit anal to use a checklist but... I think its easy to forget this stuff when your working a long shoot and at 4am the coffee is wearing off. Hope someone finds this useful it saves me from allot of mistakes. I did it as a half sheet sized doc that you can tweak etc.

*Edit fixed shutter settings should be 60p 1/125 and 60i 1/60... See several post below for correct file.
    Capture.JPG
    537 x 447 - 91K
    gh2checklist.docx
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • hahha a bit anal jajajjaja first time i read that expression hahahah
    i don´t think i´ll be using it though, because it is a bit anal, ahhaha, but thank you for sharing :)
  • True,
    but we all have forgot shit capturing video, that's for sure.

Having said that---- you know what i'd forget? To bring the checklist ! LOL
  • wouldn't a shutter setting at 50 or 60 make for a smoother flicker free image?
  • I try to do a 180 shutter 99% percent of the time in 60i its supposed to say 1/60th. Ooops!
  • I did a worksheet, maybe useful:

GH2 - OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS IN A WORKSHEET TABLE
    (TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE USER MANUAL)
    at:
    http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/837/gh2-operating-instructions-in-worksheet
  • --MADE CORRECTIONS--

Final version below.
    fix.JPG
    624 x 503 - 105K
    gh2checklist.docx