Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Apefos is trying to change himself.
  • I will try to change my mind, my way of thinking, and living...

What I am today? = A technical expert inside a cave. Good skill about equipement/gear, and GAS addiction dreaming without money to buy anything = suffering...

What I would like to be? = Just a little more happy life, at this moment I have three ideas for it:

First thing: stop the G.A.S. dreaming, and use what I have.

Second thing: to think, to feel, to live like an artist and try to create/produce something.

Third thing: to think, to feel, to live as business/marketing person to try to find ways to finance my ideas.

I am a technical mind, I do not know if I have skill for these things, but it is time to try...

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Third thing = suffering First & Second things = little more happy life or opposite but seldom all 3 together.:) Just my 2 cents. Goodlack!

• I reckon i'm in the same boat - this is what I want to do:

1. cut down on my 'net use - I'm a huge addict
    2. write write write - I want to have a completed screenplay for my pipe dream no-budget movie, and I want to write more for the sake of fleshing out ideas
    3. use a camera - I have a 50D and some 16mm cams that I'm not using - I need to practice 4.improve my music composing - I have fun programming one of my synths before I go to bed, but I need to improve my keyboarding
    4. get rid - I have too much stuff and need to sell it for $$
    5. hurry up - life is short, the 'gilded age' of humanity's probably ending soon, and movies today generally suck. If you want to do something creative in your life, now is the time
  • Get a job (any job!), at least that will give you the money to buy whatever you need, then starts from there.

• Thanks guys, I did lots of thinking last days about past, present and future. I am walking slowly, a little bit each day.

• Been a brazilian at this moment (like myself) make things worse... but keep it up, Apefos! Try not to forget who you are, what drives you. Best regards!

• Buddy its tough out there. But it is very important to not give up. It might sound cheesy but it goes a long way :)

• All back to normal now.