Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Im Having A BABY!! :)
  • Sorry I know this isnt my site, but from spending so much time on here I feel like you guys are a second family. Came home from the office today to find Im having a baby, I couldnt be happier and more excited. I'm naming it @driftwood... JK sorry man dont feel bad lol. But seriously very excited Looks like were gonna have plenty of GOP1 baby momma and then baby videos... MHM GOP1 birth, the first on earth I think so!! WOOOOOOO
  • 47 Replies sorted by
  • Congratulations.
  • Congrats
  • Congrats Perry!
  • 'grats, Perry.

• @PerryWilson Can you hack twins? ;-)
  • haha dont jinx me one is enough lol
  • @PerryWilson

One is not enough :-)
    Two are so so, three are ok, five are good :-)
  • Listen Vitaliy, I liked you for a second :P now your pushing my buttons again... lol no but seriously Im good with one for now...
  • Vitaliy, I think I just started to like you a bit... ;--)

Perry, mine is 16 months, the best, and most wonderful adventure imaginable! Congratulations, friend.
  • Yeah and it is officially my birthday WOOO GREAT DAY!!!!
  • Congrats Perry, that is awesome, life changing news! Happy birthday and enjoy. Also, support your wife, as she's going to go through some rough weeks/months!
  • Congrats Perry. My youngest is only 6 days old...no wait...it's midnight...that's 7 days old (my 3rd girl). Your life is about to chnge forever. :-)
  • AND GUESS WHAT GUYS... LOOK WHAT MY WIFE DID FOR ME FOR MY BDAY!!! I DIDNT EVEN SEE IT COMING(like the baby). A day full of surprises...
  • Now you should REALLY support her, she sounds great! When is the baby due?
  • as far as we know now it looks like June 22 :)
  • and she is great, she is the one in my Vimeo video... the first images out of the GH2 video
  • Congrats Perry. I'm sure your kid will have a well documented life in GOP1.
  • @sanzadez you better believe it... lol better get used to being on camera lmao... my wife is camera shy, but is quickly being forced to change that :P
  • Lol and BTW that Life document is going to start with a Save The Date video to break the news to her parents
  • The first video I shot was also from my wife, I guess that's a good sign? :-)
    Your wife looks beautiful and sweet! Also, I'll send you a personal message. :-D
  • @Retina yeah she was the most beautiful thing I could find when I got the new camera...
  • At least your video is lighted nicely, mine has this nice home video quality to it, I'm such a n00b! ;-)
    I was doing slides with my Konova, starting at her feet and moving to her head. She would probably kill me if I posted that online. :-D
  • @PerryWilson, Honestly I didn't think thats something you want to share with people online but congratulations anyway. Costs are going up now and you have no time with your camera lol
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions