Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
244mbs hack for gh2?
  • Hi folks. I found this video with very high bit rate. I can not find this hack in our forum. Is this real? If yes - is this hack stable? thx!

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Well, just browse old topics. All this is old shit.

• Its not real - just an error of misattributing bitrate readout during early hacking.

I would roll with an intra hack (around 120-140) for quality at any cost,

and short GOP for a more balanced approach during production (e.g. Flowmotion 2 - ~60mbps)

• If you need high bitrate try Quantum v9b hack setting by driftwood. It's available in the topic called "Patch Vault" (? Or "Settings Vault"). Its 176 Mbs(or 154? -cant remember), but was generally regarded as superior to the 244Mbs setting. Also look at some of the newer settings like Moon T7 as many people prefer image quality even though bitrate isn't as high. Really depends on the look you're going for. Best to test how a particular hack setting works with your lenses and how that footage grades in post.

• ok, thx guys! Im happy with new moon t8, only asking about this 244 mbs hack.