Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Give Away: Free Plug-In for Adobe Premiere Pro: Accevolution Transition Designer Free
  • I want to thank you for your support with special gift: a FREE version of the TRANSITION DESIGNER, our plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro with the following features:

High-quality wipe effect with a lot of adjustable parameters such as angle, transition easing (linear, easy in & out), feathered edge, blur and glow effect.

Many of the parameters support keyframes and we also included the powerful time remapping function. All transitions are GPU accelerated for real-time playback!

Our Mac Version is coming in the first quarter of 2015.

Get your free version here (Windows only): http://shopen.accevolution.de/wid-59-Transition-Designer-Free.html

Have a great time, best regards, Wolfram

TD_Free_wipe_feather.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 556K
    TD_Free_Wipe-Angle-Feather.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 378K
    TD_Free_wipe_feather-2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 440K
    Screenshot_Accevolution_Free_Version_1.jpg
    370 x 745 - 70K
    Accevolution_Transition_Designer_Free_Screenshot_Presets.jpg
    1105 x 837 - 200K
    TD_Free_wipe_feather_text_effects.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 362K
    TD_Free_Wipe-Blur-Glow.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 386K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • Sorry, had to change the text of the thread because of the wrong link.

• I thought I had posted this before but perhaps I was wrong. After installing and applying effect, PP would no longer plat, scrub etc. Also, took a long time to stop the program. Relaunch and the timeline played fine. Accessed the previously applied effect and again no play, scrub, smooth shut down.

• Hello Jspatz, I'm sorry to hear that. As you can imagine, we did a lot of testing before release, so I think I can help you. If you are still willing to use the plug-in, please send me an eMail with some informations (which premiere version, what graphics card, what graphics card driver) to wolfram@accevolution.de and I will try to find the problem.