Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS or trade: Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 Version II (with manual aperture ring!)
  • Selling my LIKE-NEW Cinematics Sigma 18-35mm. It has Nikon mount and includes RedRock Canon mount adapter (screw-in).

The lens is essentially a Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 rehoused in a professional cinema lens body. The housing is all-metal and very sleek looking, HARD STOPS on the focus, and APERTURE RING have been installed.. The focus, zoom, and aperture have standard pitch teeth for follow focus. The front diameter is 114mm (same as Zeiss CP.2 lenses).

Unlike version 1 lenses, all rings rotate independently of one another, and the front end does not rotate. The distance markings are accurate. The housing is very secured and will not come off unless disassembled. If you didn't know better you may not realize this is a rehoused lens.

The lens is Nikon mount but I will include a RedRock Canon EF adapter. This adapter is screwed onto the Nikon mount for a secured semi-permanent fix.

I got this lens as an all-in-one lens for my BMPCC and BMCC. While waiting for delivery (took about a month), I decided on upgrading to BMPC4K and this lens will not fit the bill for all my focal lengths, would like to sell to buy a set of primes.

The lens has been tested by me but never used on a shoot or anything. The glass is clear (NEW lens), no issues whatsoever.

I am selling for $1600 with free shipping to Continental USA. If you buy this from the maker (PCHOOD.com) the lens is $1850 plus $60 shipping and takes about a month to be made and delivered.

Also open to trade: looking for Rokinon EF cine primes (24mm, 35mm, 50mm, and 85mm), Cineroid Retina EVF - let's make a deal!

Thanks!

10351064_701370693282027_2692040090761761477_n.jpg
    640 x 640 - 114K
    1.JPG
    800 x 968 - 105K
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • Price reduced, also open to trade deals.