Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: New Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera $850
  • Brand new, unopened, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera. I am selling this without a warranty as this was a replacement camera as my BMPCC had a bad sensor so they gave me a brand new one, but told me I have now only a 3 month warranty. As I believe the warranty is not transferrable, it is being sold as is.

Recently there were a number of cameras stolen from Black Magic - this is not one of them - this is a legit deal. I can show you my email exchange with Black Magic about the warranty swap out etc.

It comes with 2 batteries - one from the original and one that I assume is in the unopened box.

If you would like me to included a 25mm f 0.95 c-mount lens I will do both the camera and the lens for only $1100.

I have a number of additional c-mount 1" Super 16 mm lenses for sale that will work with this as well.

PM me if you are interested. I am in Sunnyvale CA.

Thanks!

Black Magic Box Front.jpg
    1500 x 1350 - 326K
    Black Magic Box Back.jpg
    1500 x 1350 - 405K
    D.O. Industires Navitron 25mm F:0.95 cmount.jpg
    1500 x 1350 - 195K