Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Instagram Hyperlapse
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • I really don't care how they do it (or how clever their approach is when compared to M$).

It's nice that they made it more democratic, but what I'm curious is, can we make it better with the tools readily available?

Can we feed the original footage into AE/Premiere and get something as stable, with a simple workflow probably involving WarpStabilizer, but with absolute control on speed and frame blending?

• Event location teaser I shot during our scouting trip. Had very little time as I am part of the event team so having this instant, always ready steadycam was a big plus. Main camera was a GH3 with Lumix 12-35 + Voigtländer 0.95 for nightshots.

By the way, did you know that it's possible to fully control the Instagram Hyperlapse settings by tapping 4 times with 4 fingers on the screen. Allows you to for example change to 1080p 24fps :)