Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
One Word - A short film shot in Tel Aviv (GH4)
  • Earlier this week, I took my camera to the streets of my neighbourhood in Tel Aviv.
    I asked people to say one word to the camera, with no explanations or commentary, just one word out of two.
    Peace or War.

Shot with GH4, Lumix 12-35mm. Edited with FCPX

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Simple and great. Very interesting.

• Hei @izash, some thoughts about your video =)
    I must say that I very much like the pace, proximity of framing, the subjects and how they relate... also back to you/us. It's a nice street/public place project ,-)
    Conceptually though, what seems a nice idea is IMHO a polarized and dualized (split) in 2 confrontational mindspaces. So it's inevitable that we, as audience are forced to create relations ONLY around those two concepts and the possible whys and causes for choosing them. Who knows, maybe that's what you want, I really don't like to be forced into this kind of over-simplistic games. I's just my opinion

Meanwhile in Gaza, Israel troops keeps "sweeping" and making shalom milhamas :(
    http://www.democracynow.org/2014/7/17/horror_on_gaza_beach_new_york