Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 feature film
  • Hi everybody - I just wanted to show you a trailer from our feature film shot on the GH2 - I used mainly an olympus 50mm. It is a very low budget movie, but comes in at 82 mins. I used the same patch as Musgo - I threw this trailer together and added the Musgo trailer music for fun. We're having some music written for the trailer so I can officially release it.

It took three weeks and some weekends to make - I know there are better examples of cinematography and imagery - but I love using the GH2 and was more than happy to use it for the film. Where it will go and end up - I don't know. Just glad I saw it through.

I'm not asking for shares or anything - just wanted to show that we used a GH2 and it never let me down.

Cheers.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Interesting cinematography! what other lenses have you used besides the olympus 50mm?

• Hi Albertz - I used 14-42 occasionally, but mainly 50mm prime. Sounds crazy, but budget and so forth - I just thought 'I'll use what I have'. The 50mm worked well in most situations - I wanted to portray a claustrophobic element to the whole film.