Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Real phone price
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • I did the math when I got an iPhone 5c. It was $5 a month cheaper to go with Virgin Mobile over 2 years vs Verizon with their cheapest $45 plan. Virgin gave me less minutes but more data vs Verizon,$30 for 300min and 2.5gb vs $45 for unlimited minutes but 200mb data. Phone price was around $430 on Virgin(on sale) and $99 on Verizon for 2 year contract.

My brother uses T-Mobile's $30 pre-paid plan with only 100min and 5gb data. I'm tempted to switch, I needed IOS for an app, but the app just went android so I switched back and got a Galaxy S3 that was on sale, but I'd rather have the extra minutes vs data. A lot of other cheapskates use Page Plus and Tracfone just started a BYOB plan but the phones are limited to old CDMA android ones. I'll stick with Virgin for another year or so.