Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
DVD/BLU-RAY authoring softwares
  • Hi. I'm looking for a good authoring software (DVD &/or BLU-RAY) that can to "real" seamless branching and multiple video streal (multi angles). Good real Blu-Ray menus are also needed.

Any ideas (aside of Sonic Scenarist) ? I tryed Adobe Encore & Sony DVD Architect, but no luck for those.

Thanks to answer

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • If you're paying the money then any newer Sony Bluray Author should work, DoStudio is pretty cheap considering it does BDCMF. You can get a full trial for 30 days so if you only are doing one project, use it and then let it expire. Or cram as much in as you can.

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but if you've managed to get hold of Scenarist then put in the time and learn it. Sony really went to town on the purgatory that is the BD specification.

BD Author from DVDlogic is also cheap but I don't have any experience with it, as it doesn't do BDCMF.

• BDCMF ?

• Its how you have to deliver files for BD replication in a proper replicating house. If you don't know about it you probably don't need it.