Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 & Olympus 12mm F/2.0
  • Selling my perfect condition MFT lenses. I have moved to a Canon mount system and no longer have a need for them.

Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 - $850 Includes: Lens, Hood, Both End Caps & Original Box

Olympus 12mm F/2.0 - $600 Includes: Lens + Both End Caps

Contact on here or email chetaaron@Gmail.com

Willing to ship to lower 48 states

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Olympus is sold, Voigtlander still available

• New pics!

nokton 1.jpg
    2400 x 1800 - 2M
    nokton 2.jpg
    2400 x 1800 - 2M
  • Voigtlander price drop to $800

• Now also including a Light Craft Workshop Fader ND Mark ii

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...r_ND_Mark.html

• I don't mean to be a lowballer, but these are selling new for $750 shipped on ebay ;( I got mine new for $780 about a year ago also from ebay. I think its due to the II lens coming out.

• Most of them going for $750 are from Asia. If a buyer wants to take a chance with them that's their choice. Version 2 is on sale now. I don't think most people use the clickless aperture but if they want to pay $999, that's another choice. The seller is including the fader nd so if the lens is mint not bad imo. I also have vr. 1 and it's like new. There is no way I would sell it at these low prices now. Use the crap out if it and then maybe sell it would be something I would consider.

• Yea as tinyrobot mentioned I took the Asian market with Ebay, the version 2, as well as the Fader ND I am including into consideration with the price. Lens is Mint and I will provide Expedited shipping!

• Price drop to $725! Final drop :)