Personal View site logo
War: Cloudflare as company supporting rising natzism

This is standard Cloudfire screen made to prevent diversity in communities via so called "DDOS protection" solution.

Certain races and places are considered as "ddos attackers", no matter that.

I talked to few people who run communities and they agreed that members activity from Eastern Europe, exUSSR and Asia, especially China, dropped significantly. As Cloudfire consider almost all of them as criminals and make it very hard for them to participate.

Of course, Cloudfire also sells results of their recognition captcha for reinforcement learning in object classification. :-) They are greedy bastards, after all.

For many corporate sites "protection plans" Cloudfire have such default state of checkmarks that visitors from same countries won't have any screen, instead connection will be dropped totally.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • They may also be blocking rt.com, as it started being text only recently for me, and naturally I block all ClownFire.

• Next step in same direction

In a blog, Cloudflare says it aims to “get rid of CAPTCHAs completely” by replacing them with a new way to prove you are a human by touching or looking at a device using a system it calls “Cryptographic Attestation of Personhood".

https://blog.cloudflare.com/introducing-cryptographic-attestation-of-personhood/

I think we had enough of this morons, who want to become second largest collectors of personal biometric info after Apple. Just remember - Apple share all your info with government upon request.