Personal View site logo
Carl Zeiss Anamorphic Lens FOR SALE + extras
  • Hi all, I have up for sale my Carl Zeiss Anamorphic Lens + Manfrotto Long lens support + Metal hard case + Diopters + 2x Step rings . I have had this lens for a few years now, only used it a few times as i have 4 other Anamorphics i use more often. Now i have sold my GH4 and bought a Sony fs700 and this Carl Zeiss + the fs700 is just too dam heavy!!! This sale DOES NOT COME with THE CLAMP STYLE ADAPTOR to screw the anamorphic to your prime lens of choice! I will NOT post the item. Here is some footage shot with the GH4 and Carl Zeiss @ 4k and HD

here is the link to the ad on gumtree https://www.gumtree.com/p/lenses/carl-zeiss-anamorphic-lens-metal-box-manfrotto-lens-support-diopters/1137255921

I guess if you have the new SLR Magic Range Finder you will NOT need the Diopters! Hmmm.

im asking £260, i work in central London and finish around 6:30pm so can meet for viewing. im willing to drive within reason to meet on week ends ONLY. All the best stuart - 07792095890 - prefer texts as i work in a basement and don't get a strong signal.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Hey Stu by any chance do you still have this lens setup for sale? If so send me an email at productionspk@yahoo.com because I would love to talk to you about it. You can also reach me on facebook.

Thanks! Paul Kepner