Personal View site logo
FS: Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera + Extras
  • For Sale Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body + Extras) NTSC version

Like "New" Condition - only 46 shutter acutations. Comes with original box and all original packaging. Most booklets and accessories have not been used and are all mark/scratch fee.

Hardly used camera in great condition. All the batteries have had two or less charges on them. Equipment was babied. The sensor is dust free as a single lens had been attached and stored in a camera dry box. Selling as a project has been postponed.

With box and all original packaging and accessories. Everything either in new or mint condition. EXTRAS: 1. SmallRigs Sony a7S BasePlate 2. Minolta MD (w/tripod feet) to Sony E adapter - new and never used. 3. Two extra batteries - total four batteries (2 original Sony batteries). 4. Extra battery charger.

$1,680 Paypal gift or regular paypal add 3% (100% feedback on fleabay). Shipping $15 in CONUS. Will split shipping with buyer for international. Willing to ship international if buyer is reputable and can prove it with other accounts. I have sold equipment on other forums and will share my information if the buyer requests.

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • Might be a few extra zeros on there

• sent you a reply.

• Shipping to CONUS for free and drop to $1,650.

Also, it is a Nikon F (w/tripod feet) to Sony E adapter. Not Minolta MD.

• Dirt Cheap! Looks like the "Fire Sale" on used A7s bodies has begun. I already have an A7sII ordered and wonder what to do with my extra A7s.

• $1625 free shipping CONUS

• $1600 free shipping CONUS

Someone take this low-light monster!

• $1550 free shipping CONUS

• $1500 free shipping CONUS

• Is this still for sale?!