Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Dual Iso H264 software for HDR video
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • damm you apefos, you always come with different approach to stuff. good stuff

• I am starting to feel that I need to move out from the bleeding edge. I will finish this project, I want to see this software working. But I am tired of experimentation and tired of following technology.

My intuition says to me that I need to keep asking myself what is my real mission in the world, why I was born, and maybe become a more recluse person for a while to perceive another values in life.

Technology is seductive, today I went to the movies to se Don Jon and I saw my adiction to technology in the theater screen, a different addiction, but an addiction for sure. Great direction by the way.

Create is motivating, but it wears you out. You get encouraged by many people and you also get competition and jealousy... There are people who try to stops you... You need to convince people, to beg, to take risks... to perceive the traps... or bleed... your mind keep thinking in solutions for challenges, all of thit makes you tired.

Create and inovate is easy if you have money to implement things, if you do not have you suffer.

• Create and innovate is easy. But you have to know where are you walking and what are your resources. I think stepping on software is a good way to innovate, since its development is really affordable now. Expetion is scientific stuff with high volume of computational force.

• My intuition says to me that I need to keep asking myself what is my real mission in the world, why I was born, and maybe become a more recluse person for a while to perceive another values in life.

I feel it is time to join and make economics posts and contribute to discussions :-)