Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Hacked Gh2 + Sanity 5 Wedding
  • Wanted to share a movie I recently put together for family. I am a film, not weddings, type of guy; but I made an exception for this.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Nicely done, @Sage

You gave them a nice keepsake.

• Thank you @Hallvalla

Funny thing - I missed the opening ceremony because of a traffic accident. I even missed when the cake was cut later on.

The movie turned out to be less of a record of events, and instead small moments that contain the spirit of the night.

Fortune smiled as you can see; there were some incredible moments that fell into the lens (!)

• It looks great, a really nice vignette of the larger event.

Lenses used?

• @sage

The movie turned out to be less of a record of events, and instead small moments that contain the spirit of the night.

From what I've found in my wedding shoots, this is what a lot of brides and grooms are looking for :)

• Not trying to divert the thread, but I also shot a family wedding with a GH2 hacked with Sanity 5.1. I had to be in the wedding so a lot of shots I just set up the camera and let it roll. Also used a GoPro. The beach was horrible...had to shoot into the sun. It was too windy on the beach to record any audio. Like Sage's video, my family LOVED it! Shot with Panasonic 14mm and a Rokinon 35mm.

• @jpbturbo

Thank you! The lenses were mostly 85 1.4, 30 1.4, and a little 24 f2, & 17-50 2.8

@bmorgan83

++ Perhaps it is so :)

@kendalloz

Well done - here you actually captured *all the moments!